Bukovel Resort is located in the Carpathian mountains. It is located at an altitude of 920 meters above sea level. The skiing season here can last from November to mid-April. Winter in Bukovel is, of course, skiing and snowboarding. At the resort there is an opportunity to rent a snowmobile to climb to the beginning of the black trails on top of the mountains, or just go on a sightseeing tour. Bukovel constantly receives tourists and the last few years have proven: in the summer at a ski resort can be hotter than in the high season for the New Year! The largest artificial lake in Ukraine with an area of 6.8 hectares was opened here. The reservoir has an area of 750 by 140 meters, a depth of 15 meters and a 2 km beach.
“VODA club” operates in SPA format
Being attended daily by 500 visitors on average, it welcomes visitors with an atmosphere of relaxation, having a reputation of “place to go” for soothing treatments after hitting the slopes.
Chill in a swimming pool and saunas:
- year-round pool, 1.5 meters-deep with temperature regulation, 32-34 ºC;
- 4 Jacuzzis, featuring water temperature of 32-36 °C;
- mediterranean Sauna, 55-60 °C, humidity – 55%;
- finnish sauna, 80-110 °C, humidity – 10-15%, made of Canadian cedar;
- roman Steam Room, 35-40 °C, humidity 98-100%;
- salt Cave, 22-24 °С, humidity – 50-60%.
Relax in the SPA area:
Our professional therapists will help get rid of accumulated toxins and salts.
Massage treatments: 10 forms of massages, including classic and stone massage.
- coffee peeling,
- sea salt peeling.
- training facility with vast panoramic windows and advanced professional cardio and power lifting equipment;
- technoGym professional cardio and power machines;
- biomechanics and anatomical components for your knees and spine health.